For Sale Runescape - No Way To Baddest Adamant Man From Tutorial Island

Discussion in 'Anything For Sale below P100 (strictly)' started by apple666, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:58 PM.

1. apple666

apple666 cafgu

I'm in a bit of a bind, and allegedly theres in actuality no advantage to even try to acquaintance jagex on this.

I created my annual in OSRS, to play adamant man, and purchased associates for it. Afterwards a brace weeks, I capital to try out rs3 as well.

I was abundantly surprised, actualization on tutorial island and accustomed a affable accession to the game.

I enjoyed the adapted cartoon and music added than I accepted I would, and it looks like some of the accomplishment reworks are in actuality changes I enjoy. I even like EOC.

But for some reason, my appearance on rs3 was already fabricated and I had no adventitious to baddest adamant man.

I anticipation that I would actuate it by an npc at the end, but this did not assume to be case as the endure astrologer had me casting Home Teleport which I canceled out of.

Unfortunately, arena rs3 in adamant man is in actuality something acute for me, RS gold and I don't wish to accept to buy associates SEPERATELY on two accounts: I wish my one account, with its adamant man on both the osrs and rs3 adaptation of it.

So allegedly the abandoned advantage I accept is to actualize a new annual and buy a seperate associates for it there?

I'm just not traveling to do this, I'm not traveling to pay alert as abundant just because I amiss some annual conception toggles.

I'd be just as blessed if I could DELETE my appearance even, which is aswell not an option.

I haven't even larboard tutorial island and this array of charcoal the able affair for me (sorry for accepting dramatic).

I in actuality wish to try this bold instead, and I anticipate it's in jagex's absorption to accord some added options in this apropos players who havent even larboard tutorial island yet.

As one of the best F2P MMORPGs, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile. And there are two versions of this game, including RS3 and OSRS.

Besides, every week you are able to enjoy the new game updates. In the meantime, since 2007, RSorder has been offering various kinds of RS

products with 24 hours online support all the time.